Pacific Rim & Indian Components Supplier!
We are a full service supplier of specialized,
engineered, high quality steel components made in the Pacific Rim with our JV Partners. We
supply deep draw steel stampings, powdered metal, sophisticated hot and/or cold forged
products, castings, die castings, automotive brake components, speaker components,
complex automotive sub-assemblies and more.
Whether your product requirement is conceptual and
new or already in production, we can assist you in application design, product development, cost analysis, and value maximization our supplier specializes in cost reductions through process
redesign and competitive sourcing.
New Product Development:
Our supplier enjoys
the challenge of working with our customers on their new and conceptual product designs.
Through our knowledge of the manufacturers capabilities and the customers' product
performance requirements, we can assist you with designing the highest quality, lowest
price component available.
specializes in evaluating your previously designed component and evaluating your
application to optimize your design. Your current design may be able to be improved
resulting in substantial cost savings. If additional tooling is required, it can be
amortized in order to eliminate additional capital expenditures.
A few products we supply:
Foam and Wax Pour Castings for Heavy
Sand and Investment Castings
Stampings and Assemblies
Stainless for Automotive, Industrial and
Powdered Metal Components
Brake Booster Shells & Components
Seat Rails for Automotive Applications
Motor Structure Assemblies
- QC Manual-revised and reviewed annually-available upon request.
- Procedures Manual in conjunction with ISO/TS requirements.
- Computer controlled inspection instructions, gage control & SPC
systems with CPK reports.
- Attribute check fixtures used in production to capture functionality
of complex parts.
- Part history files, past sampling and fist piece production approval
- Final inspection to C=0 sample plans.
We broker and warehouse products offering JIT and Kan-Ban services
for our customers. Our warehouses are located in:
Our JV Supplier's Provides:
- Single Source Procurement
- Progressive,Transfer & Assembly Capabilities
- Value Design and Analysis
- Tube Bending
- Deep Draw
- Automated Welding
- Parts Finishing
- Copper Brazing
- Tap and Threading
- Deburring, Washing, Heat Treat, E-coat, Paint and other finishes
- High Quality, Consistent Reliability, Complex Components
- Fully Staffed Engineering Support
- In-house Tool Design and Maintenance
- Custom Packaging and Inspection
Tooling & Engineering:
- Full Design & Support
- CAD Strip Layouts
- Progressive/Transfer Complete Designs
- Value Analysis
- AQP-Advanced Quality Planning
- FMEA's Control Plans & Flow Charts
- Computerized Die Set Procedures
- PM Program for Tooling
- EDI Order Processing
- Computerized Processing & Production Control
- EMS System
- Bar Code Labeling
- ASN Shipping Notice
- Material Tractability through computerized tracking
- Robotic Welding Cells-Automated
- Automated Plasma Spot Welders
- Automated Plasma Seam Welders
- Automated Laser Welders
- Robotic Assembly Cells-Automated